Find a composer
If you have a green-lit film, television, video game, interactive or VR project in production and you’d like to explore your music options, please contact us either by phone or email. We’d be happy to talk about your project and put the best choices in front of you. We will tailor-make demos from composers with credits relevant to your story and level of production.
You can also browse our roster, and download each composer’s pdf filmography, listen to a general playlist and view their vimeo reel.
For general inquiries email:
For Film & Television:
For Games and Documentary
For LA Agent Kevin Estwick
Core Music Agency is an industry leader when it comes to composer representation in Canada. We represent professional composers all over North America who come from a variety of different backgrounds and specialize in different styles and genres. Our mandate is to present unique talent, who exemplify the best qualities in their respective areas of expertise.
Before contacting us, please keep the following key criteria in mind:
- At this time, we are only representing Canadian and US based composers.
- You must have major, recognizable scoring credits as the lead composer in one or more of the following: film, television, animation, documentary, and game or interactive media.
- You must have a substantial IMDb profile and a professional website, which showcases your work as a composer.
- You must have, at your disposal, the means to produce and deliver a professional level score, mixed in stems.
- You must have the ability to discuss, demonstrate and deliver your work remotely from where ever you are in the world.
- You must have a collaborative spirit, a solid work ethic, be able to take direction and deliver consistently within industry standard norms and deadlines.
If you meet the above criteria and have an interest in exclusive representation, please send your cv with a link to your filmography to us at: email@example.com
Please do NOT attach music files. We do not accept unsolicited creative material. Due to the high volume of submissions we receive we may not respond right away. Referrals are preferable.